Tuesday 27 March 2012

ALL ABOUT BEING A SISTER

RELATIONSHIPS  are so strange that it's too difficult for me to understand,they are  most strange among LOVED ONES,we ourselves never know when we fight ,how we make up and subconciously start loving each other unconditionally!!!
I don't know how many of you would have gone through this weird process but fact if don't face this process,we have missed something in life
Being the eldest daughter and only girl child , i am pet of all. my brother is jealous but at night he loves my sweet kiss,he prefers not to know and if i don't speak he tries his best to make me speak.it's wonderful to be a SISTER and only ONE feels more special,but fight's are not less still i want my brother and cousin brother's in my life always

2 comments:

  1. so lucky yar your bro issss!
    by the way creativity is really impressive!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wish if my bro feels i m good sis or not , but he is too good, GOD bless him always because of him this article has come out subconciously

    ReplyDelete