Friday 16 March 2012

LIFE

i am these days seriously looking out for peace in my life,i m unable to get it no matter how much i try,my word is always rebellious,i never wished to write negative but i hardly thought that i would be so frustated that i would write this but one good thing is that when i WRITE  my life's problems,i feel a lot relieved,i feel myself on seventh heaven,if i have to come out of my pain there is no other way out for me,it's not just expression but freedom this is just a TRUE INTRODUCTION to my writing cause of pain so now i understand that to GAIN WE NEED TO GO THROUGH PAIN.




                                    TO REACH THE BEAUTIFUL SIGHT AND GAIN HAPPINESS,
                                     WE HAVE TO GO THROUGH PAIN OF ROWING THE BOAT.

3 comments:

  1. you do have super levels of courage & determination in you! as we always hear life comes with only a pen but we dont get an eraser! so what ever we do what ever we make as choices in life should be are own and it should'nt be influenced ones! as it goes 'if it is to be,it has to be me'
    all in all awesome stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh ur words are inspiring-only pen& no eraser!i should remember this

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha ha ha ha! ok! but your work is very inspiring! i love it!

    ReplyDelete