Monday 19 March 2012

well finally fine,feel like uploading which shall speak about me-
                                                 this work sounds old
                                              but near to hear i hold.
                                              300 and still going
                                                in search of the most special meaning
relationships are mere joke
but i believe true love is never treated like burger with coke
                                                             i have faith that i shall find my true love
                                                          and my relation will be like peaceful dove.
faithful shall i remain
i trust GOD and so i know more faithful shall my true love be,never giving me pain
                                                                                                                    LOVE-AYESHA MUSKAAN

No comments:

Post a Comment